How to win at Career Decision Making:
The Family, Finance & Fulfilment Model
The FFF model
The triple F: Family, Fulfilment and Finance career decision making model is your guide to greater health, wealth, happiness, and relationships through clever career decisions.
We don’t get taught how to make good career decisions which we will be proud of in 3/5/10 years’ time. We often just keep going and make our choices based on the information we have in front of us at the time. But what if that information isn’t correct or detailed enough?
We end up making decisions based on:
- Greener grass
- A desire to escape
The FFF model is written for performance practitioners by performance practitioners. John Noonan and Josh Fletcher have taken the learnings from not just their own careers, but countless leaders, mentors and mentees to create a framework which arms you with the skills and knowledge to find happiness, health and wealth in your life.
Who is the FFF model for?
- Performance Practitioners young and old
- Practitioners who feel stuck in their current role
- Individuals who are overwhelmed, confused and anxious about making the next career decision
- Practitioners who have been burnt, either in a role or by a poor decision
- Forward-thinking practitioners who want to set themselves up for success in 3/5/10 years’ time
- Practitioners who want to confidently build the professional pathway they desire and make effective and stress-free career decisions
- Practitioners who want to create, identify and seize opportunities
What you'll learn
- How to identify what truly matters to you as a person and practitioner
- How to overcome and manage the stress, anxiety and confusion of career decision making
- When you are self-sabotaging yourself with emotionally driven decisions, and how to avoid it
- How to create and build your own professional pathway
What you'll get
- Fillable pdf download sent directly to your inbox
- 10% discount on the FFF short course
- 10% discount on all Career Blueprint short courses and manuals